We are Hiring!
EOS Integrator / Lead Financial Planner
About Real Estate Wealth Planning
REWP is a comprehensive fee-only financial planning firm based in Austin, Texas, and focused on serving Realtors®. The firm is growing rapidly and the principal financial planner is a working mom with three small kids. We have a talented Operations Associate on staff part-time to support us with custodial paperwork and other back-end tasks.
There are very few comprehensive fee-only firms with a laser focus on serving REALTORS®, so we anticipate continuing to scale very quickly. We are in the early phase of scaling our Realtor® Money Masterclass and are looking for an EOS Integrator & Lead Financial Planner to help our firm grow.
Our firm does not presently offer tax preparation services, but this role must be a CFP with 1+ years of experience doing tax planning for small business owners.
We recognize that we live in an interconnected world where we live, work, and play among people that share most, some, or none of our personal beliefs and values. Our firm focuses on helping our clients live meaningful lives now, and in their future retirement. In order to do that well, we must be empathetic to the experiences of others that may or may not think like we do or who may have different life experiences than we do.
In general, we expect that our staff will give people grace to be human, and will generally be in alignment with most of the values expressed by the Austin Kindness Project.
- Standardize our financial planning systems and deliverables.
- Become the main client point of contact for most technical financial planning questions and follow-up materials.
- Attend most client meetings, take notes, and prepare follow-up materials.
- Research client questions, enter & organize client data, draft agendas, and draft financial plans.
- Prepare to become REWP’s EOS Integrator.
- Assist with portfolio management and trading as you become experienced.
- Make recommendations to clients.
- Coordinate with allied professionals, such as CPAs, attorneys and others.
- Additional duties as the role and firm grows.
- CFP coursework & exam completed (or it’s on your calendar) and well on your way to earning the designation.
- CPA, EA, or commensurate tax planning experience for small business owners in lieu of designation.
- Experience with the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) model + previous reading and professional development with this content strongly preferred.
- 2+ years in a client-facing financial planning role as an associate or lead financial planner.
- Strong experience with Excel/Google Sheets (writing intermediate formulas, pivot tables, etc), Google Docs, and Powerpoint/Google Slides required.
- Strong experience in financial planning software such as Right Capital, Wealthbox, Altruist/Schwab, and PreciseFP required.
- Willingness to support marketing activities by learning very basic video/content editing skills.
- This position is hybrid, with strong preference for either a candidate local to Austin, Texas or someone willing to work in Austin up to 2 weeks per quarter with the remaining time virtually from a home office.
- Consider yourself to be a lifelong learner willing to “figure it out” on your own when something needs to get done.
- This is a full-time position with compensation dependent on experience. Future profit sharing is planned for this role commensurate with results.
- We will pay your professional CFP & XYPN dues, as well as continuing education requirements.
- We will pay for you to attend 1-2 conferences per year. These are chosen as a team to best serve our clients.
- We have flexible work schedules and no vacation limit, as long as client work is completed in a timely manner and vacations are not taken during “high seasons / client meeting surges.”
Send an email to sarah AT realestatewealthplanning DOT com with the subject line “EOS INTEGRATOR/LEAD FP”.
Please include the following:
- Resume *OR* LinkedIn Profile / other professional website. If you have a complete LinkedIn profile or professional web presence, it is not necessary to update your resume.
- A short description of your previous experience with EOS and financial planning.
- Describe your general availability for a phone call and the best number to reach you.
This email will serve as your cover letter. It should not exceed 3 paragraphs / 250 words.
Disclosures: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Fiduciary Financial Planning Group LLC DBA Real Estate Wealth Planning is an Investment Adviser registered with the State of Texas. All views, expressions, and opinions included in this communication are subject to change. This communication is not intended as an offer or solicitation to buy, hold or sell any financial instrument or investment advisory services. Any information provided has been obtained from sources considered reliable, but we do not guarantee the accuracy or the completeness of any description of securities, markets or developments mentioned.