Virtual Workshop: Retirement & Tax Savings Strategies for Realtors®
You’re a Realtor®. Your income is different every single month, and there seems like a million different ways to save for retirement. SEP IRA? Solo 401k? Roth IRA? Traditional IRA? Alphabet soup? This workshop covers retirement savings strategies to minimize income taxes and maximize the amount of money you can save.
Monday, July 11 from 12:00 – 1:15 PM Central Time
This workshop will answer the following questions:
- How does retirement savings impact my current and future tax bill?
- How much money do I need to save now for retirement?
- How much money can I expect to receive from social security?
- How does a Health Savings Account help me save for retirement?
- What is the role of rental property?
Topics include all major types of IRAs, the impact of pre-tax vs. after-tax contributions, Roth conversions, self-employed retirement options, and the role of health savings accounts before and after retirement.
Participants will walk away with a retirement and tax savings calculator, as well as a summary of retirement plan options available to self-employed REALTORS®.
What should I do before the workshop?
Well, you don’t *have* to do anything! But if you are serious about saving, here is some suggested pre-work:
- Watch this short video: How much income do I need in retirement?
- Sign up for Social Security’s online portal if you haven’t already
- If you have retirement account(s) already, download your most recent statements just to familiarize yourself with them.
- Come with questions! Complete agenda is here.
If you’d like to learn more about comprehensive financial planning, check out our documents page.
Have more questions? Schedule a free 30-minute consultation here.
See you in the workshop!