The world sure has changed since Ruth was born – we are incredibly fortunate to have access to life-saving vaccines! I am returning from maternity leave and have started taking new clients again (schedule initial meeting here). We owe many thanks to family, friends, clients & colleagues for all of their support this year.
On to the summer reading list…
These books will change your life (or the life of someone you love!), each in small ways that add up.
- Why Didn’t They Teach Me This in School?: 99 Personal Money Management Principles To Live By
- The Four Money Bears
- Investing for Kids: How to Save, Invest & Grow Money
Part Two – Evergreen books I got a ton of value from and think you will too:
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
- The One Page Financial Plan: A Simple Way To Be Smart About Your Money
Part Three – What I’m currently reading:
- The Opposite of Spoiled: Raising Kids Who Are Grounded, Generous, and Smart About Money
- Everything is Mama (yes, the Jimmy Fallon book!)
Part Four – What’s up next:
- The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth, Green & Happiness
In future posts, I’ll describe what I like about each and my key takeaways. In the meantime, schedule some time to discuss if you just want to chat about one of these books or anything else!