First of all, if you’re reading this, you’re probably a real estate professional of some kind, and maybe even a REALTOR® – which means you are a fiduciary!
All fiduciaries have a legal and ethical obligation to always put their clients’ interests first, and as a successful REALTOR®, you’ve certainly been doing that for a long time.
We believe in placing your best interests first. Therefore, we proudly commit to the following fiduciary principles:
- We will always put your interests first.
- We will act with prudence. That is, with the skill, care, diligence and good judgement of a professional.
- We will not mislead you, and we will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favor, any unavoidable conflicts.
This oath is signed by all members of the XY Planning Network, a group of fee-only fiduciary financial advisors, of which Real Estate Wealth Planning is a member.
Unfortunately, the financial advice industry does not have a uniform standard governing who can call themselves a financial advisor, and not all “Financial Advisors” are fiduciaries, but you can easily find out if one is.